Presentation is the act of introducing an idea, product, work, or lecture to a group of people or audience. It is a way of expressing your ideas and innovations, to motivate, inspire, or present a new idea. It is also a way of communicating with people.
Several organizations and institutions have adopted presentation as the major means of presenting ideas, projects, information, and resources to a group. A final year student gives a presentation on his project before he graduates from school. A product designer also uses a presentation to introduce his new product to an organization to show its functions and features. ST LAPTOPS FOR PRESENTATION
Presentations have become a huge part of the Career and Business successes of several individuals and organizations as the fortune of their products and services are based on how adequate their work or products have been presented. Presentations can be used to drive sales, train, and teach.
Microsoft PowerPoint has been widely used as a presentation tool. It has colorful designs, fonts, and animations.
System Requirements of best laptops for Presentation
- Screen Size: The best laptop for presentations must have at least 13 inches of screen size, as these are the best standard. It is also important that your laptop has a resolution of about 1050p High Definition.
- Memory and Processor: the best laptop for presentations must have at least a core i3 processor, 2Gb of RAM to provide a presentation that is glitch-free. it must also have a memory space of above 500GB to run with and to also save other data. A laptop with perfect memory space and processor is the best laptop for presentations.
- Connectivity: the best laptops for presentation must have good connectivity options both wired and wireless. It must have multiple USB ports, LAN port, HDMI port, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc. The above connectivity measures allow the presenter to be able to send files in and out of the laptop whenever he wants to, connect to the internet, and also connect to other peripheral devices that will aid the presentation (projector).
- Battery: Your worst nightmare as you make your presentation is when your laptop battery power is down prior to your presentation or when your laptop is turned off while you are giving a presentation. The best laptops for presentations must have a battery life that lasts as long as 6 hours to help sustain your presentation.
5 Best Laptops for Presentation
Here is the list of best laptops for presentation.
- Intel Core i7 7600u Vpro Processor
- Intel UHD 620 dedicated graphics card
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz RAM to enhance your activities
- 1TB SSD OPAL2 PCIe TLC for storing your files
- 14 inch Screen ( 2560 × 1440 )
- 15-hour battery life, integrated Li-on 57 Wh with Rapid Charge technology.
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon is one of the best laptops for presentations when we are talking about its functions and how cheap it is. Its features and qualities are too much for its price.
It offers an intel core i7 – 7600u processor for its efficient operation, with a dedicated graphics card of Intel UHD 620. Supported with up to 1Tb SSD Opal PCIe TLC and 16 GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz of RAM. It is definitely something to look out for.
It has 2 intel Thunderbolt 3, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, a microphone, and the headphone combo jack, a 4-in-1 MicroSD Card Reader and Bluetooth.
It has a weight of 1.13kg/2.49lbs which is a good weight for a laptop of its quality. Its screen size of 14 inches WQHD with Dolby Vision (2560 × 1440) 500 nits.
Lenovo Thinkpad has up to 15hours of integrated Li-on 57 Whr with Rapid Charge technology Battery. This laptop is definitely all you need if you want the best laptop for presentations.
2. Acer Aspire 5 A515-54G-5928
- Core i7 Processor and Up to 1.8GHz processor speed; an 8GB of RAM and a 512 SSD storage space to store your files.
- Nvidia GeForce Mx250 2GB dedicated graphics card
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port.
- Up to 8 Hours, Battery Life for none stop fun and work on the laptop
The Acer Aspire 5 is an all-purpose laptop that is perfect for presentations. It is a powerful laptop that will do just what you want it to do without Issues.
Equipped with a Core i7 processor for perfect efficiency, 8GB of RAM, 512 SSD, and an NVidia GeForce NV250 Dedicated Graphics Card.
It offers a USB – 3.1 port, 2 USB – 3.0 ports, 1 USB – 2.0 port, 1 HDMI port, a Card Reader, and Bluetooth 4.1.
Aspire 5 has a 15.6-inch Full HD Screen size (1920 × 1080).it also has a good size that can further make your presentation a lot easier and flexible.
The perfect battery life of about 8 hours allows you to make your presentation without having to worry about running out of power while presenting to your audience.
All these make Aspire 5 one of the best laptops for presentation.
3. Apple Mac Book Pro
- 2.3GHz Intel Core i9 processor
- AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6 dedicated graphics card
- 16GB (2,666MHz DDR4) and1TB SSD
- 16-inch, 3,072 x 1,920 Screen Size with Retina display backlit LED, IPS, 500 nits brightness.
- 4x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 3.5mm headphone jack, 802.11ac Wi-F, Bluetooth 5.0
Apple is a company that has built their products around quality and elegance and these are why the majority of apple product is the best and most expensive in the market and being in possession of one commands respect and class.
Mac Book Pro is one of the best laptops in the market. Who does not love Mac Book Pro? It is an amazing laptop for presentations, and probably one of the best laptops you can have.
Mac is designed with a 2.3GHz intel core i9 processor, a 16GB (2,666MHz DDR4) RAM and 1TB SSD of a Storage disk, and an AMD Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6 dedicated graphics card. Wow, just wow
It also has a 16-inch, 3,072 x 1,920 Screen Size with Retina display backlit LED, IPS, 500 nits brightness, 4x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 3.5mm headphone jack, 802.11ac Wi-F, and Bluetooth 5.0
With 11-hour battery life, a Mac book Pro in your hand means you are living your dreams. It definitely is the best laptop for presentations.
Mac book Pro is quality and it is equipped to work at the highest level of performance. You are sure of a glitch-free presentation with a Mac Book Pro in your hands.
4. Microsoft Surface Laptop 2
- 1.7GHz Intel Core i5-8250U (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.4GHz boost)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB LPDDR3 of RAM, and 256GB SSD of storage.
- 13.5-inch, 2,256 x 1,504 resolution PixelSense display (10-point multi-touch, 3:2 aspect ratio).
- 1x USB 3.0, a mini DisplayPort, a Surface Connect port, a headphone/mic jack, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2 x 2 MIMO), and Bluetooth 4.1 (Low Energy)
You have got a processor of 1.7GHz Intel Core i5-8250U (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.4GHz boost), Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB LPDDR3 of RAM, and 256GB SSD of storage.
It has 1x USB 3.0, mini DisplayPort, Surface Connect port, headphone/mic jack, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.1
It is featured with a screen size of 13.5-inch, 2,256 x 1,504 resolution PixelSense display (10-point multi-touch)
This sleek and beautiful laptop will add class and elegance to your presentation and you walk into a presentation room with it in your hand. I definitely have to choose Surface 2 laptops as one of my best laptops for presentations.
5. Dell Inspiron 11 3000
- A processor of AMD Dual-Core A9 9420e and a 2.6GHz processor speed.
- 4GB of RAM for advanced multitasking
- 500GB Serial ATA hard drive for storage space.
- 11.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display,
- HDMI port
Dell Inspiron is a very compact laptop that can be used in both tablet mode and laptop mode. You can give your presentations in either tablet or laptop mode.
A processor of AMD Dual-Core A9 9420e and a 2.6GHz processor speed. 4GB of RAM for advanced multitasking. It allows you to entertain yourself as well as be cooperate at the same time. and 500GB Serial ATA hard drives for storage space to save your multimedia and installation files.
It is an 11.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display that gives a perfectly clear image to enhance your activities on the laptop.
It can be very handy as you can take it anywhere with you due to its compact size as this aids flexibility whether you are working or playing. The size and features of the Dell Inspiron 11 3000 are definitely one of the best laptops for presentations.